Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest! In order to become a volunteer adult literacy tutor with BoulderReads, please fill out a volunteer application.
Volunteer adult literacy tutors for BoulderReads commit to:
- A six month minimum program involvement
- Completing the entire tutor training
- Meeting with your learner once or twice weekly for a total of 3 hours
- Preparing lesson plans
- Meeting with your learner at a branch of the Library or another public location
For more information, call BoulderReads staff at 303-441-3139, or fill out our contact form.
Upcoming Volunteer TrainingUpcoming Volunteer Training is full.
- Thu. Aug. 20 5 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thu. Aug. 27 5 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thu. Sep. 3 5 - 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Boulder Public Library, Main Branch